General Manager job summary
Elite Mixed Martial Arts seeks a dedicated General Manager to run an Elite MMA location. The ideal candidate knows the Martial Arts business backward and forward. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who loves martial arts, is willing to work hard and can motivate and manage others. You will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing other employees while following Elite MMA protocols and being accountable for everything that transpires at the Elite MMA location that you manage.
General Manager responsibilities and duties
- Ensure all Instructors are trained and are teaching classes that are in line with Elite MMA Practices and Procedures.
- Manage the weekly promises of all other Instructors and Employees.
- Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards.
- Focus on growing the school and forecasting future performance.
General Manager qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of Martial Arts experience.
- 1+ years Martial Arts experience in a leadership position.
- Advanced understanding of the martial arts and fitness industry.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate others.